Top Rated Local Roofers for flat roof repair in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress