Top Rated Local Roofers for flat metal roof in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress