Top Rated Local Roofers for flat metal roof in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress