Top Local Roofers for fix roof leak in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress