Top Rated Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Granby, MA think RoofExpress