Top Rated Local Roofers for fix roof leak in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress