Top Rated Commercial Roofing for EPDM rubber roofing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress