Top Rated Local Roofers for EPDM rubber roofing in Belchertown, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress