Top Rated Local Roofers for EPDM rubber roofing in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of EPDM rubber roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress