Top Rated Local Roofers for cost of new roof in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress