Top Local Roofers for cost of a new roof in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress