Top Local Roofers for commercial roofs in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress