Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Chester, MA think RoofExpress