Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress