Top Local Roofers for commercial roof repair in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress