Top Rated Local Roofers for CertainTeed roofing in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Granville, MA think RoofExpress