Best Local Roofers for best roofing contractor in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing contractor in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress