Top Rated Local Roofers for best roofer in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofer in Chester, MA think RoofExpress