Top Rated Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress