Top Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress